Detailing your vehicle in Texarkana, TX at C and A Auto Detailing will make you proud of your vehicle again. We have an extensive process for this feature. We'll list the techniques and process for you. This is a very thorough system. Depending on your vehicles age and how well it has been maintained will determine if this is the right first step for you.
- Pressure Wash - For the fastest removal of stubborn dirt and debris. Special care is taken to ensure your vehicles safety when pressure washing.
- Foam Bath - Use of copious amounts of thick foam that slowly dissolves, releases and lifts most dirt and grime that has bonded to the exterior surfaces while lubricating the paint for a smooth wash.
- Wash - Use of high quality formulated soap and wash mitts to avoid introducing more scratches and swirls - many times caused by drive thru car washes.
- Hand and Blown Air Drying - Use of compressed air for cracks and crevices, and wheels, etc. along with soft microfiber towels to ensure no further damage to your vehicles paint and glass.
- Chemical Decontamination - Application of chemical degreaser, road tar and bug remover and iron remover (for hard water spots). Contaminants can become embedded into your paint - this step removes them.
Pricing and times are based on normal wear and condition of the vehicle. Excessively dirty vehicles will be priced accordingly. Large trucks, vans and SUV's are more. Additional services can be added to upgrade any detail request